Our clinic is situated in Durbanville, Western Cape and offers specialist in-patient treatment for a range of mental health illnesses, including anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
We prefer to admit patients referred by their treating psychiatrist although we will also accept emergency admissions and referrals depending on the availability of beds.
M-Care take pride in the services we offer and remain committed to being active partners in your treatment. However, we need you to be just as active in this partnership. Treatment involves a willingness to talk about the issues in your life with honesty; it involves striving to develop new methods of coping, and it certainly takes courage, motivation and great determination.
- 2-bed rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Comfortable and homely environment
- A fully equipped disabled bathroom
- Dining and lounge area for patients and visitors
- Outside patio and garden area
- Ample secured parking for visitors
- Private consultation and treatment rooms
- 3 TV areas
- Your referring psychiatrist will complete the M-Care motivation form
- Completed form should be emailed to M-Care Durbanville
- The M-Care case manager will obtain authorisation from the medical scheme
- Private patients who are not part of a medical scheme pay a deposit on admission